August 5, 2011

Friday's Foodie Find

Sorry to skip a restaurant review or recipe and go right into another "foodie find" post, but it's Friday, and I'm going to try to bring you a cool new gadget or product every Friday.


Along with the Juiceman, another one of my favorite kitchen gadgets is the 4-in-1 avocado tool from Williams Sonoma. It is amazing! As much as I love avocado, I use this thing a lot. It makes peeling, pitting, scooping, and mashing an avocado easy and fun. The tool has a serrated edge for cutting through the skin, a curved tip that helps remove the pit, and a scoop that gets the avocado out of its skin without much of a mess. It also has a masher that is great for making guacamole.
Photo: Williams-Sonoma.com
The only negative about this tool is that it's not made for left-handed people. Kind of a bummer, but lucky for me, I'm a righty and get to use this thing all the time. So, if you're a righty and love avocado too, go get an avocado tool and make some guacamole! 

No comments:

Post a Comment